Website Kawartha Metals Corp
Kawartha Metals Corp. is growing, and we are looking to add an Account Sales Representative to our team.
We are looking for a professional, motivated individual who can help grow our business by nurturing and acquiring new accounts. This individual must have experience with AutoCAD or other related drafting software. Experience in the steel industry an asset.
The Account Sales Representative job duties include but are not limited to;
· Sourcing material and providing pricing to our customers
· Negotiate terms and prices with margin and consult with the Sales Manager on those items that exceed authorized limits
· Ensure ultimate client satisfaction through industry leading customer service
· Create sales order for each sale daily
· Read/create drawings using AutoCAD
· Build rapport with customers and following up with them regularly
· Identify and generate new accounts
· Collaborate and work along side with each department within Kawartha Metals
· Adhere to the policies and procedures of Kawartha Metals
· Submit weekly activity reports to the Sales Manager
The successful candidate must have;
· AutoCAD experience
· Drafting experience an asset
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Willingness to learn and understand the business
· Take initiative to assist in other departments to fulfill customer requests
· 1-3 years experience in sales
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary and have the opportunity to opt into our benefit and RRSP program after their 6-month probationary period. Benefit program includes dental, paramedical, vision, prescription medication and more.
All qualified candidates may submit their cover letter and resume to our Human Resources Department via email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org