Everyday Benefits & Savings for Manufacturers
The NMA connects members to specialized manufacturing training, funding, export development programs and other operational resources.
The NMA meets regularly with representatives from all levels of government - federal, provincial, and municipal - to express the concerns of local manufacturers and to foster support for industry. See Advocacy…
The NMA through our participation in the Energy Coalition, actively works on Energy cost and supply issues on behalf of our members. See Energy Coalition…
Training & Workforce Development
The NMA diligently works to help its members bring down the costs of training and we do this by collaboration. Why train only one member, when we can train a few and everyone saves time and money. The NMA will negotiate and organize training such as Forklift/Working from Heights/First Aid as a collaborative group – saves the member time and money.
High Performance Manufacturing, Human Resources, Environmental/Health & Safety, Young Professional, groups provide Members with an opportunity to meet and discuss common issues, share best practices, identify resources and provide guidance and support to one another. Participation offers the unique opportunity to learn from both the successes and the failures of their peers. See Strategic Focus Groups…
The NMA takes a lead role in organizing the annual Manufacturing Conference providing our members with local access to quality speakers and topical workshops. A great venue to network and share best practices with Quinte and Kawartha manufacturers. See Tri-Association Manufacturing Conference…
Workshops hosted at member sites, provides the opportunity to learn and network, share best practices and experience first-hand what other manufacturing members are doing in their plants and on their shop floors. See Workshops…
Members are featured with a direct link to their site. See Members…
Learn of new and current resources for your business, discover new NMA initiatives, and stay abreast of government & partner activities. See Join Our Mailing List…
Email notice to alert members to new and updates on funding opportunities. See Funding Resources…
Member Preferred Rates & Discounts
- Manufacturing Operations Certificate Program – Relevant and practical training promoting a culture of lean processes and continuous improvement
- LEAN Plus Training and Certification – The ultimate multi-tool for achieving innovative transformational and sustainable leadership.
- P.E.A.K. Leadership Training – Content covers leading teams, managing change, and finance, among other foundational elements of positive, effective and knowledgeable leadership.
Contact: Deborah Clifford 1-866-353-6464 ext. 5228 firstname.lastname@example.org
- General building condition assessment
- Roof condition review
- Educational seminars
Contact: Tom Gunsinger 1-613-968-6707 C: (613) 848-9010 email@example.com
Contact: Ursula Hatherly 289-675-5577 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Darryl Goodall 905-376-3025 email@example.com
Contact: Lydia K. Dvern 1-866-246-5550 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO CHARGE consultation to assess your analytical needs including effluent testing, product composition and characterization, and QA/QC testing.
- 15% DISCOUNT off list analytical testing rates.
- Local Maxxam office in Port Hope with secure 24/7 sample drop-off for customers. Convenient sample pick-up available at Cobourg and Port Hope locations providing door-to-door analytical service for no extra charge.
Contact: Aron Weir C: 5619-803-9635 AWeir@maxxam.ca
Anderson Lyall Inc. invites NMA members to receive a free half-day assessment, highlighting opportunities for improvement, in your choice of one of the following areas:
- Corporate Strategy
Contact: 905.419.8899 email@example.com
Preferred Rates & Services
A wide variety of savings and services offered by Associates and NMA partners for our Manufacturer Members.