Since its inception in 2004, the NMA has met regularly with representatives from all levels of government - federal, provincial, and municipal - to express the concerns of local manufacturers and to foster support for the industry.
Government officials, including Kim Rudd, MP, and Lou Rinaldi, MPP, recognize the importance of the manufacturing sector to Northumberland and have pledged their support for the association.
NMA Working for You
Energy Forum Presentations
1st Annual General Meeting for The Coalition of Concerned Manufacturers & Businesses of Ontario
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
NMA conducts Member Energy Cost & Economic Impact Survey
Survey results unveiled at August 11th NMA Energy Forum
Cap & Trade for Greenhouse Gas
- Cap and Trade Presentation to NMA February 9, 2017 [PowerPoint 3Mb]
Energy Use Sector Case Studies
Coalition of Ontario Manufacturers for Competitive Industrial Power Rates
- To read the May 2015 Submission to the Ontario Ministry of Finance, Treasury and to the Standing Committee on Finance and Economic Affairs, please click here.
- To read the Dec 2015 Coalition of Ontario Manufacturers for Competitive Industrial Power Rates activity overview please click here.
- Response letter April 2016 from Minister of Energy, Bob Chiarelli, click here.
- Coalition Power Rate Proposal - Nov 2016 click here
Long Term Energy Plan for Ontario
Request for Information About Your Business
Please let us know about the issues that are impacting your manufacturing operations by filling out this form.