Website E360S (Chem-Ecol Ltd.)
For people looking for a career - not just a job!
MOBILE OIL RECLAMATION OPERATOR Operation of mobile oil reclamation equipment onsite at Customer Locations across Ontario, Quebec, and the US.
** Full Training provided **
** This is a long term career position with room for growth and development in this area of expertise **
** Long Haul duties as may be required – expected to spend 75% of time away from plant**
As the mobile oil reclamation operator, you will be responsible for servicing our Customers on-site oil reclaim needs, including cleaning, drying, additizing and more as may be required. Using your training and subsequent experience, you will become a key individual within the organization representing our company across various Customer locations throughout Ontario, Quebec, and the U.S. to analyze, clean, and return Customers oil in a manner which meets or exceeds defined specifications for clean oil. Not only will you keep our Customers production lines running, but you will be directly responsible for keeping a substantial amount of oil out of landfills and incinerators!
· DZ license required as a minimum
· AZ license a significant asset
· Strong attention to detail
· Mechanically inclined
· Presentable and articulate
· Capable of lifting up to 80 lbs if necessary
· Technologically inclined with intermediate computer skills
· Understanding of ELD’s and AZ/DZ driving laws/requirements
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to individual environments as needed.
· Liquid waste industry experience would be considered an asset
· Willingness to work 2 to 3 weeks at a time on the road when necessary to service our US based Customers.
· No criminal record and able to cross the US/CAD border
· Operation of all mobile processing equipment (Small mobile units, 3-Stage Filtrations Units, Large Mobile unit) ** Significant training to be provided to the right candidate **
· Process oil from tanks, presses, or other vessels to meet or exceed defined specifications for cleanliness, etc.
· Lifting / connecting hoses, fittings, and other equipment as needed.
· All required reporting on jobs as needed
· Liaise with Customer Contacts and represent the Company professionally and articulately.
· Work with Plant (Cobourg) as required when mobile jobs are not scheduled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org