Website Mirmil Products
A custom architectural millwork company.
Mirmil Products is looking for Cabinet Makers!
At Mirmil Products our team manufactures a variety of unique architectural millwork projects for commercial customers ranging from complicated to standard and from bulk orders to one-of a kind. You know that ‘wow’ feeling you get in a grand lobby of a hotel or casino? We help create that!
Why work with us? Mirmil Products is a locally owned and growing Canadian company who has recently relocated to a larger facility in Campbellford, Ontario. We operate Monday to Friday days to accommodate work-life balance and offer progressive jobs on brand new equipment. Our employees have been key to our success, and we move forward with a focus on being an employer of choice.
Who will be successful with us? Mirmil Products is looking for employees that are dependable, demonstrate initiative, deliver results and do so with a positive attitude and an energetic approach.
The Cabinet Maker is accountable for the safe fabrication and assembly of custom cabinets and millwork pieces using a variety of woods and laminates.
· Create, monitor and maintain a well kept, organized and safe work environment while promoting, complying with and enforcing adherence to health and safety rules, regulations, procedures and policies
· Read and precisely follow architectural drawings, specifications and work orders to fabricate custom wood projects to the highest standards of quality
· Assess each job to make the most efficient use of resources (time, materials, equipment, manpower) ensuring sufficient inventory and selecting correct material as per work orders
· Check all material for compliancy to quality, damage or defects prior to use and prior to advancing it in the process
· Set up, operate and maintain various woodworking machines and tools using proper techniques including CNC router, edge bender, panel saw, table saw, jointer, planer, and shaper
· Cut, shape, form, fit, join, trim and finish parts and components using various hand and power tools including planes, chisels, wood files, sander, hammer, clamps, and clamping machine
· 5 years experience in custom woodworking
· Vast working knowledge of millwork and cabinetry, and associated materials
· Ability to read and interpret architectural plans, drawings and specifications
· Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills with an ability to work under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated safe use of hand and power tools
· Extreme attention to detail with precise measuring skills
For a list of current openings, full job descriptions and to send us your resume go to mirmil.ca.
Mirmil Products is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act(AODA). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources indicating you require an accommodation.
We appreciate all interest in this position but only those applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org