Website Mirmil Products
A custom architectural millwork company.
Mirmil Products is looking for Machine Operators!
At Mirmil Products our team manufactures a variety of unique architectural millwork projects for commercial customers ranging from complicated to standard and from bulk orders to one-of a kind. You know that ‘wow’ feeling you get in a grand lobby of a hotel or casino? We help create that!
Why work with us? Mirmil Products is a locally owned and growing Canadian company who has recently relocated to a larger facility in Campbellford, Ontario. We operate Monday to Friday days to accommodate work-life balance and offer progressive jobs on brand new equipment. Our employees have been key to our success and we move forward with a focus on being an employer of choice.
Who will be successful with us? Mirmil Products is looking for employees that are dependable, demonstrate initiative, deliver results and do so with a positive attitude and an energetic approach.
The Machine Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of a variety of machines used in the manufacturing of custom architectural millwork pieces. Assigned work will be completed according to work directives, client specifications, and company quality standards.
· Create, monitor and maintain a well kept, organized and safe work environment while promoting, complying with and enforcing adherence to health and safety rules, regulations, procedures and policies
· Set up, program (as required), operate and maintain various machines using proper techniques including beam saw, CNC, veneer stitcher, V-groover, press, glue spreader, panel cleaner, straight-line rip saw, jointer saw, edge bander, panel saw, planer, molder and/or other equipment as trained
· Set up, operate and maintain grinding knives, moulder and shapers
· Inspect and ensure machines and equipment are running optimally including cleanliness, oil levels, glue levels, temperatures, grease points, and lock points
· Read and precisely follow architectural drawings, specifications and work orders
· Assess each job to make the most efficient use of resources (time, materials, equipment, manpower)
· Ability to accurately read and interpret plans, drawings, and specifications
· Demonstrated safe use of hand and power tools
· Familiarity with computerized equipment
· Hands-on experience in a millwork, woodworking, or carpentry environment would be an asset
· Demonstrate knowledge of various working materials including various wood species, wood grades, laminates, plywood, and particle boards
For a list of current openings, full job descriptions and to send us your resume go to mirmil.ca
Mirmil Products is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act(AODA). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources indicating you require an accommodation.
We appreciate all interest in this position but only those applicants selected for an interview will be notified
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com