Website Mirmil Products
A custom architectural millwork company.
Mirmil Products is looking for a Millwork Draftsperson!
At Mirmil Products our team manufactures a variety of unique architectural millwork projects for commercial customers ranging from complicated to standard and from bulk orders to one-of a kind. You know that ‘wow’ feeling you get in a grand lobby of a hotel or casino? We help create that!
Why work with us? Mirmil Products is a locally owned and growing Canadian company who recently relocated to a larger facility in Campbellford, Ontario. We operate Monday to Friday days to accommodate work-life balance and offer progressive jobs on brand new equipment. Our employees have been key to our success and we move forward with a focus on being an employer of choice.
Who will be successful with us? Mirmil Products is looking for employees that are dependable, demonstrate initiative, deliver results and do so with a positive attitude and an energetic approach.
The Millwork Draftsperson is accountable for the accurate and timely production of architectural millwork and cabinetry shop drawings.
· Provide complete, detailed shop drawings with accurate and clearly labeled measurements, materials, and finish specifications using computer-aided software which satisfy project requirements and meet stakeholder compliance
· Read, understand and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
· Review, analyze and coordinate documents of project related trades (electrical, plumbing, structure etc.) and estimating documents identifying potential design issues and offering solutions
· Prepare and present design proposals
· Prepare and review rough sketches in partnership with the engineering team
· Identify operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
· 2 years minimum experience as a draftsperson using AutoCAD and MS Excel
· Proficiency reading and interpreting architectural/engineering plans, drawings and specifications
· Extreme attention to detail
· Strong organization and prioritization skills
· Fluidity to work with projects based on the imperial system of measurement
· Experience in construction and millwork related fields would be considered an asset
For a list of current openings, full job descriptions and to send us your resume go to mirmil.ca
Mirmil Products is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act(AODA). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources indicating you require an accommodation.
We appreciate all interest in this position but only those applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org