Website Protoplast Inc.
Protoplast Injection Molding Operator
We are looking for an injection molding operator to join our team.
· Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities
· Demonstrate problem solving skills
· Follow Company policies and safety rules
· Follow work instructions, pack instructions
· Unload, inspect and rework product as required
· Maintain set expectations and cycles
· Maintain housekeeping in work area at all times
· Perform other duties as required
· Current resident of Canada
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Enthusiastic and agile to work in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, team environment
· Manual dexterity required
· Good hand-eye coordination
· Proficient with hand tools (will be trained)
· Ability to follow standardized work instructions
· Must be available for shiftwork
· Factory experience preferred
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent dependability and punctuality
· CSA approved work boots
Production Operators Duties:
Operate production machinery.
Work safely at all times and follow plant safety procedures.
Keep work area clean and free of debris.
Other duties as assigned
Be able to work independently and within a small team environment in a fast-paced environment.
Maintain high levels of attendance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com