Website Protoplast Inc.
This position reports directly to the Production Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of Protoplast as described below:
General Job Duties:
· To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
· To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
· To follow Company policies and display conduct expected of Protoplast employees as described in the employee handbook.
· To follow safety rules of the Company and work in a manner that is conducive to maintaining a safe and healthful workplace.
Specific Job Duties:
· Support process and other activities consistent with departmental expectations and goals
· Initiate machine process, make adjustments within process tolerance and recommend any changes for improved efficiencies to the Production Manager
· Continually monitor all processes related to injection molding
· Analyze and resolve any process problems. Resolve any product non-conformity issues that may arise per the request from Team Leader or Control Plan Administrator
· Assist Molding /Production in the set-up and start-up of new tools and resins for trial.
· Conform to the implementation of continuous process improvement in the molding department
· Perform other duties as directed
· Current resident of Canada
· Three years injection molding experience
· Experience processing plastics and setting tools
· Knowledge of automation systems and controls
· Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study would be considered an asset.
· Five years work related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
· Work experience combined with current schooling towards degree will be considered.
· This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while standing or walking for long periods of time, the ability to lift up to 15 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis, and the ability to perform work that is below the knees and above the shoulders on an occasional basis. Ability to climb stairs is necessary. Good vision at a close distance is required.
· You will receive training to perform your job on an on-going basis concurrent with Protoplast business operations. Training areas will include safety, quality, continuous improvement and other job specific training that is determined to be an essential part of your job and Protoplast business operations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com