The NMA is celebrating an exciting milestone in 2019 – we will be 15yrs old! The Board of Directors are very proud to celebrate 2019 with having members who continue to see the relevance of their association, and they believe in collaboration, education and networking.
Over the years we have shared meals and light conversation at our conferences, we’ve laughed and enjoyed each other’s company at training, and together we advocated for better employment practises, lower costs and safety in our workplaces.
In 2018, we now represent approx. 46% of Northumberland manufactures.
- Over 30 member employees took part in focus groups
- Over 74 member employees received training - collaborating to save money and work together
- We distributed $240,000 in NCFDC funding
Membership will bring you many benefits – cost savings, networking, and the ability to share best practises but most of all you are part of a group of like-minded individuals who want to build their communities and create a workplace that compliments their lives.
Won’t you join us?
There are several benefits of membership. By joining the NMA, members will have the chance to:
- save hundreds of dollars on training and development initiatives;
- participate in exclusive workshops, seminars, and factory tours;
- network with other manufacturers, politicians, and business leaders;
- learn from the expertise and experience of other members;
- voice the needs and concerns of industry to all levels of government;
- promote their organizations through the NMA web site and other media; and,
- stay up-to-date on industry news and events.
By promoting a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, members will also help to:
- ensure the prosperity and sustainability of the manufacturing sector;
- contribute to the economic and social development of the community;
- foster a spirit of collaboration and trust among local manufacturers;
- enhance the image of manufacturing within the community; and,
- drive the generation of “community wealth” in Northumberland.
Click here for information on membership classifications and rates.